- Doctor of Systems and Images, INSA de Lyon, Lyon (FR)
- Master of Systems and Images, INSA de Lyon, Lyon (FR)
- Bachelor of Electronic Information Engineering, NPU, Xi’an (CN)
College of Computer Science, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
- Hongying Li, Marc Robini, Feng Yang, Isabelle Magnin, Yuemin Zhu. “Cardiac fiber unfolding by manifold learning.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 62(2), pp.582–592.
- Hongying Li, Marc Robini, Yuemin Zhu. “Unfolding Cardiac Fibers by Dimensionality Reduction”. In 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC’14). Published as a Late-Breaking-Research paper.
- Hongying Li, Marc Robini, Feng Yang, and Yuemin Zhu. “A Neighborhood-Based Probabilistic Approach for Fiber Tracking in Human Cardiac DTI.” In 2012 9th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 9–13, 2012.
- Lihui Wang, Yuemin Zhu, Hongying Li, Wanyu Liu, and Isabelle E. Magnin. “Multiscale Modelling and Simulation of the Cardiac Fiber Architecture for DMRI.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 59, no. 1 (January 2012): 16–19.
- Lihui Wang, Yuemin Zhu, Hongying Li, Wanyu Liu, and Isabelle E. Magnin. “Simulation of Diffusion Anisotropy in DTI for Virtual Cardiac Fiber Structure.” In Functional Imaging and Modelling of the Heart, 6666:95–104. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011.