I am a lecturer in the College of Computer Science at Sichuan University (SCU), China.
I did my PhD study in the Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University (AAU) from September 2009 to March 2013, under the supervision of Dr. Thomas D. Nielsen. Afterwards, I stayed in the Knowledge and Data Engineering research cluster, Queen's University Belfast, UK and THINC Lab, Georgia University, US, as post-doctoral research associates, respectively.
I obtained my Bachelor and Master degrees from Ningbo Inistitute of Technology, Zhejiang University and University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, in 2006 and 2009, respectively.
I am interested in Artificial Intelligence (in particular, multiagent sequential decision making under uncertainty) and Formal Methods (in particular, machine learning-based model checking).
- Ekhlas Sonu，Yingke Chen，Prashant Doshi，Individual Planning in Agent Populations: Exploiting Anonymity and Frame-Action Hypergraphs，In Proceedings of the International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS), 2015
- Yingke Chen，Yifeng Zeng，Prashant Doshi，Iterative Online Planning in Multiagent Settings with Limited Model Spaces and PAC Guarantees，In Proceedings of the International conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS), 2015
- Ross Conroy, Yifeng Zeng, Marc Cavazza, Yingke Chen, Learning Behaviors in Agents Systems with Interactive Dynamic Influence Diagrams, In Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2015
- Fadel Adoe，Yingke Chen，Prashant Doshi，Fast Solving of Influence Diagrams for Multiagent Planning on GPU-enabled Architectures，In Proceedings of the International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART)，2015
- Muthukumaran Chandrasekaran, Prashant Doshi, Yifeng Zeng, Yingke Chen, Team behavior in interactive dynamic influence diagrams with applications to ad hoc teams, In Proceedings of the International conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS), 2014
- Yingke Chen, Jun Hong, Weiru Liu, Lluis Godo, Carles Sierra, Michael Loughlin, Incorporating PGMs into a BDI Architecture, In Proceedings of the International conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems (PRIMA), 2013
- Yingke Chen, Thomas Dyhre Nielsen, Active Learning of Markov Decision Processes for System Verification, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2012
- Yingke Chen，Hua Mao，Manfred Jaeger，Thomas D. Nielsen，Kim G. Larsen，Brain Nielsen，Learning Markov Models for Stationary System Behaviors, In Proceedings of the International Symposium on NASA Formal Methods (NFM), 2012
- Yifeng Zeng, Yingke Chen, Prashant Doshi, Approximating behavioral equivalence of models using top-k policy paths, In Proceedings of the International conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS), 2011
- Yifeng Zeng, Yingke Chen, Prashant Doshi, Approximating Model Equivalence in Interactive Dynamic Influence Diagrams Using Top K Policy Paths, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT), 2011
- Hua Mao, Yingke Chen, Manfred Jaeger, Thomas D. Nielsen, Kim G. Larsen, Brian Nielsen, Learning Probabilistic Automata for Model Checking, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of Systems (QEST), 2011